The Conference "Personal Data Protection" is an annual event organized by Roskomnadzor.
Over the course of the Conference the current issues of all concerned parties, spanning representatives of the competent authorities and personal data operators to regular personal data subjects, will be discussed.
Exchanging information, professional experience, and opinions regarding issues related to personal data protection.
- Opening a direct dialogue between a competent authority for personal data protection and personal data operators, leading telecommunication industry players, and online communities.
- Discussing new ways of effective collaboration between state authorities and the business community to provide progressive growth of the telecommunication industry and information technologies.
- Developing future-oriented proposals and initiatives regarding control and supervision of personal data protection, as well as mutually acceptable standards of enforcing legislative innovations in personal data protection.
- Explaining special functions of the competent authority for personal data protection performed currently and in the future.
- Developers and manufacturers of personal data protection systems
- Senior executives
- Information security experts and leaders
- Representatives of personnel and legal departments of credit and financial companies; telecommunications companies; health care institutions; educational establishments; oil and gas, power, and industrial complex; transportation providers; travel agencies
ISSUES UNDER DISCUSSION:
- Improving the protection of personal data in the digitalization of the information society.
- The main trends in the development of international legal regulation of the protection of personal data by the example of the GDPR: the comparative aspect and outcomes of law enforcement.
- "Big Data": legal regimes, technologies, processing methodology, regulatory models.
- Technological features of the Internet: services without borders. Problems of national and personal sovereignty.
- Interstate agreements on the transfer of personal data in the context of the requirements of national legislation.
- Social networks: an innovative field of business development or a new environment of threats to privacy.
- Complex approaches to the construction of a system for the protection of personal data in diffrents spheres of life.
The exchange of international experience in the protection of the rights of subjects of personal data, setting new business contacts with foreign colleagues, the analysis of law practice, development of suggestions for regulatory scope of protection of the rights of personal data subjects.